Delivering powerful results & expedited transactions
IDPH fingerprint vendor awarded under the
Illinois Healthcare Worker Background Check Act!
The Act applies to all health care employers, which includes hospitals, nursing homes, home health agencies, hospices, nursing agencies, life care and community living facilities and day training programs certified by the Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities. It applies without regard to the number of persons employed.
Covered Employees and Applicants
A covered employer must conduct a criminal background check for all individuals employed or retained who are involved in direct patient care, which is defined as nursing or personal care covering “assistance with meals, dressing, movement, bathing, or other personal needs or maintenance, or general supervision and oversight of the physical and mental well-being of an individual who is incapable of maintaining a private, independent residence or who is incapable of managing his or her person regardless of whether a guardian has been appointed.” This broad definition covers a wide range of positions, including home health care aides, nurse aides, physical therapy aides, personal care assistants, private duty nurse aides, student nurses, day training personnel, or any similar health-related occupation. The Act does not apply to registered nurses, physicians, and therapists who are licensed by the Department of Professional Regulation or Department of Public Health.
Quick, convenient, and cost-effective way to obtain digital photos of any kind of real or personal property. You can order photos of homes, schools, offices, stores, factories, roads, intersections, automobiles, recreational vehicles, and more, residential properties, commercial properties.
Our customers include insurance agents and brokers, underwriters, claims adjusters, real estate agents and brokers, bankers, loan underwriters, television and movie producers, journalists and publishers, and lawyers.
With photos it helps to identify hazards and exposures, Improve underwriting results, Improve marketing results, Avoid unnecessary cancellations, . Anticipate underwriting actions, Reduce potential errors and omissions, Reduce sales costs, Create a visual record of a property over time and more.
Livescan fingerprinting for Illinois Firearms Instructors and applicants for Conceal Carry licensing.
What is the cost of an Illinois Concealed Carry License?
$150 for 5 years for Illinois residents $300 for 5 years for out-of-state residents
How does a citizen apply for an Illinois Concealed Carry License?
The Illinois State Police (ISP) will make applications available to the public by January 5, 2014. The ISP has applications available via the ISP webpage. Additional information regarding the application and fingerprinting process are available via the ISP website.
What are the qualifications for an Illinois Concealed Carry License?
The applicant must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid FOID card (if an Illinois resident)
- Have not been convicted or found guilty in Illinois or any other state of:
- A misdemeanor involving the use or threat of physical force or violence to any person within the last 5 years 2 or more violations related to driving while under the influence of alcohol, other drug or drugs, intoxicating compound or compounds, or any combination thereof, within the last 5 years
- Not be the subject of a pending arrest warrant, prosecution, or proceeding for an offense or action that could lead to disqualification
- Not have been in residential or court-ordered treatment for alcoholism, alcohol detoxification, or drug treatment within the last 5 years
- Submit a completed Concealed Carry License application
- Successfully complete 16 hours of firearms training, including classroom and range instruction.What type of firearm will I be allowed to carry concealed?
- A "Concealed firearm" is defined as a handgun. "Handgun" means any device which is designed to expel a projectile or projectiles by the action of an explosion, expansion of gas, or escape of gas that is designed to be held and fired by the use of a single hand. "Handgun" does not include:"A stun gun or taser;A machine gun as defined in item (i) of paragraph (7) of subsection (a) of Section 24-1 of the Criminal Code of 2012;A short-barreled rifle or shotgun as defined in item (ii) of paragraph (7) of subsection (a) of Section 24-1 of the Criminal Code of 2012Any pneumatic gun, spring gun, paint ball gun, or B-B gun which expels a single globular projectile not exceeding .18 inch in diameter, or which has a maximum muzzle velocity of less than 700 feet per second, or which expels breakable paint balls containing washable marking colors.
Ink Card Services
We take traditional ink prints that you may need for a job or license.
We also offer applicants that live out of state Fingerprint Card Scanning Services to complete the background check
requirements for licensing. This service uses scanning technology to convert your ink fingerprint cards into an electronic format. The electronic record can then be sent to the Illinois State Police & Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Livescan fingerprinting & Background checks for employers, landlords, personal and more.
Live Scan Fingerprinting
Livescan biometric fingerprint technology for capturing prints are a electronic means of capturing fingerprints in a digitized format and then they are transmitted to the Illinois State Police and/or the FBI.
Each applicant's fingerprints are unique to that individual resulting in a very high degree of confidence in information returned from a criminal records search.
The results from your fingerprint check will be returned directly to the department that regulates your employment group.
The only results our company will receive are from UCIA fingerprint checks for general employment in non-regulated occupations.
Common Illinois Fingerprinting categories:
Auto, Boat, RV Dealerships, Body Shops, Scrap Processors,
Banks and Trusts
Conceal Carry Firearms
Healthcare Workers (IDPH Health Care Worker Registry)
Non-emergency Healthcare Transportation Companies
Nursing Home Employees & Residents
Private and Parochial Schools (Adam Walsh)
Security: Private Detectives, Locksmiths, Security Guards, Alarm Contractors
Public and Private School Bus Drivers
Public School District Employees (Any employee with daily contact with school children)
UCIA (General Employment - non-regulated)
Why you should choose Livescan Fingerprints vs Name Check Results
Criminals may use a false name or an alias leading to a false positive result.
Common names, alias names, or maiden names can result in multiple hits, false hits, and no hit responses.
The Illinois State Police reports that name based checks are not accurate and that fingerprints are the only positive means of identification.
Fingerprints are unique to each individual, no two people are alike.
Responses to a fingerprint based inquiry are based on the fingerprint biometric ID.
Livescan Fingerprints eliminates errors and are searchable in the Criminal History Database.